All of our decals are made to order. Standard processing time is 2-3 business days. Most orders are shipped within 24 to 72 hours, Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Orders placed on holidays or weekends are processed the next business day. Orders are shipped from Allentown, Pa. If for some reason an order is expected to take longer than 72 hours to complete, you will be notified via email. We strive to process all orders as soon as possible. Most delayed orders are shipped within 7 business days.
1. Customers failure to provide accurate shipping information. (Please be sure your shipping address is up to date with PayPal, otherwise the order will be shipped to the wrong address. Once your order is placed we cannot modify shipping information.)
2. Customers errors placing orders. (Please always double check the contents of your shopping cart before checking out. Once your order has been finalized, we cannot modify, remove, add or cancel items.)
3. Shipping loss or damage. (Customers supply the shipping address, which is then used on their orders packaging that ships to them. If for some reason that package fails to reach the customer, it is the responsibility of USPS (United States Postal Service). Once the package leaves our hands, we at TitanGraphics have no control over USPS mishandling or damaging items. We package orders with USPS packaging materials. All orders leave Our Facility in perfect condition after packaging is inspected. If an item is delivered damaged it is the responsibility of USPS. Customers do have the option of shipping insurance, which must be arranged prior to placing the order as insurance cannot be added to an order that has already been placed.)
4. Improper installation of products. (We offer several free "How-To Videos" on our website to help our customers with installation of their product. A customer who is not comfortable installing a product should leave it to someone with experience to minimize any risks. Any professional window tinter should be able to install the products we sell.)
5. Customers who misinterpret products. (Please read our product descriptions before purchasing so you know exactly what you are getting as all sales are final.)
6. Typographical errors made by the customer. (Customers should always check their spelling. We produce orders exactly as we receive them so any typos submitted will be on the final product. Corrections must be made by the customer before the order is submitted.)
Since we are not there to install a customers product, nor is it possible for us to confirm they applied the product(s) properly, we cannot offer warranty. Our products will last for years as long as they're applied properly. Customers must ensure proper surface preparation before applying our products. We use top of the line materials, not cheap "ebay quality" products. All products are individually inspected before they are packaged and shipped. You, the customer, acknowledge that no warranty is provided in connection with any of the products or services described herein nor its links sites are responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the sale of products, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. DecalFX.com is not responsible for any damage to the decals / graphics, or the surface it is being applied to during installation. In a case whereby the customer is uncertain as to the decal installation procedure, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to seek this information from a qualified or knowledgeable source.